In this impromptu interview, Veronica Sosa shares the key points of her insights into branding via social media given at the Swedish Wealth Institute.
For those with bad connections, we’ve written up a brief excerpt of our chat in note form below the video. However, when you have time and a stronger internet connection, listen to Veronica as you will get more out of her story.
Veronica shared that even prior to engaging in social media, you need to develop personal branding. She shared that three keys to personal branding include:
1. Be yourself
2. Be a giver
3. Be coachable
Once you being working on your personal branding, its time to get on-line. Veronica recommends engagement with social media to help with your marketing and branding. Several social media sites Veronica recommends for business include Facebook, Twitter, Periscope, Instagram, Pinterest, Blab.
To get started in branding after setting up your website and social media, then be courageous. Get yourself photographed with, work with, surround yourselves with, and brand yourselves with highly motivated people who also have good business and life ethics
Veronica’s final words
- Everything is about marketing and branding. So get education and coaching in these areas if you are weak here.
- Get into social media and at least have a vibrant Facebook
- Brand yourself
- Separate your web page and your personal site
- Feel fear and do it
Huge thanks to Veronica Sosa for sharing her insights with us. If you found her story helpful
- Like the video and subscribe to the channel for more property and financial insights and strategy.
- If you’re feeling super generous, write us a comment and share the article with your friends to help them become motivated and inspired too.
- Connect with Veronica at her website
If you are starting your own financial freedom journey, enjoy the following articles from our library which will help spring-board you into a new chapter of achieving your life dreams.
- Achieve any dream with buckets of rubbles
- Turn your dream into reality in four stages
- Five essential habits to reach impossible dreams
- Essential Guide to Goal Setting: Brain Dump and goal types
- Priming to achieve
Finally, if you are interested in the lessons from other successful people who attended the JTFoxx family reunion event check out the following articles:-
- How to create a successful book – Peter and Tina Allton
- Property Millionaire in One Year – Daniel Wood
- Success is about change – JTFoxx